Wednesday 13 May 2015

COMING SOON - new catalogue 02nd Jun 2015


NEW CATALOGUE RELEASE
02nd JUN

NEW IN COLOURS 2015-2017



I already have my favourite - which one will be yours?   
Mint Macaron, Tip Top Taupe,Watermelon Wonder, Cucumber Crush & Delightful Dijon.
  
Check back over the next few weeks to see some projects made with the new products, which as a demonstrator I am able to get a sneak selection of products a month before the catalogue is released.


So I'm currently in California but once home early next week I will start on some projects to post on here.

If you would like to become a demonstrator and get the chance to get products early and have a  20% discount to boot, check out the "JOIN MY TEAM" button at the top.

If you would like a copy of the catalogue, then feel free to contact me.

Catalogues are free if you place an order for £25 or more.  Or £4.50 if you just want this amazing 189 page cattie to brouse it has some great projects in for you look at as well as all the current products and they are some fabulous items.

Also contact me if you are interested in classes/workshops.





No comments:

Post a Comment