Wednesday 25 March 2015

A few cards

We had a team day on Saturday - Thank you Natalie Oshea for the day, a good time was had by all and this is the project that we worked on.  Love this colour combo and the designs, Unfortunatly The Butterfly dies are currently out of  stock, so I will make a new set up using some different butterflies for the class.
 I will post the items used for this by tommorow as I need to go to work now.

I will be doing a class and will be posting information soon with dates along with some other projects.  






New classes including a  mens card class thanks to Kim Fee for the inspiration for that class her cards were awsome, and she kindly said we could use her technique.  So I promise to get the details out this weekend.


All for now, Thanks for dropping by
Yvonne

No comments:

Post a Comment