This set along with Kinda Eclectic is one of my go to's. You can make some fabulous cards and backgrounds with this set. I saw a card similar to this on pinterest and this is my version.
Using A6 whisper white card base.
1. Stamp the foliage background stamp From the Everything Eleanor in Olive Green onto a Matt of Whisper white cards took.
2. Using an embossing folder (sorry the script one I used is now retired) stagger the plates on ypur bigshot or machine of choice to enable a strip of the embossing only to go across the centre of the whisper white stamped Matt.
3. Stamp a greeting in the place of your choice, I like top or bottom right.
4. Wrap old olive bakers twine twice Around the card and fasten at the back.
5. Matt the whisper white stamped card onto Melon mambo card stock and add to the front of the card base.
5. Using the large flower from Everything Eleanor stamp 3 images in melon mambo ink and 1 in old olive.
6. Cut out all 4 of the images. Leaving the 1st pink one full the 2nd removing 1 leaf, 3rd removing 3 leaves.
7. Cut the old olive image in to half to use a leaves, decoupage the flower and add to the stamped and embossed Matt. ( this one does not show the green leaves - but it looks great with them on)
8. Finally add either Rhinestones or candy dots in melon mambo to the foliage.
I hope you like this card as much as I do you can make lots of different versions and colour ways for this card using this lovely set.