Using Whisper white card stock A6 in size.
1. I lightly skimmed across the inside of Modern Mosaic embossing folder with Crumb cake ink and laid the front side of the card inside and randomly pressed to give the background image a distressed look.
2. Stamp the Sun blast in Hello Honey
3. Stamp the leaves in Old Olive from the Kinda Eclectic set using 1st 2nd and 3rd generation stamping.
4. Using Pumpkin pie stamp randomly the small butterfly
5. using a strip of DSP in Blackberry bliss cutting either at an angle or a banner style to your preference
6. Add some linen thread
7. stamp a sentiment onto Kraft card and decorate either....
a) Stamp & Punch out large butterfly and add to sentiment
b) stamp the butterfly image onto Whisper White and punch the butterfly out of the Kraft card with the sentiment on and then lay over the butterfly,
8. Raise with 3-D dimensionals.
9. Punch out and add to card and finish with some rhinestones to complete the look.
Would you like to make these cards why not Come along to a class to make 6 cards 2 of seach design and a lovely box to give as a gift.
I will be posting new class dates this week they are held in Wivelsfield Green, West Sussex.