Tuesday 14 October 2014

This weeks cards are made using the Hostess Set - BLOOM WITH HOPE

Good Morning.

On Thursday I'm off to Brussels for the Stampin' Up! Convention. It's my first one so I am super excited. Next week I will post some pictures of the swaps I get along with the swap that I have made tto take with me… we make about 50-100 swaps take them to convention and come home with the same amount of projects others have made,  its a great way of learning new techniques and getting some great ideas.

Ok to this weeks project. I made 4 small 4"' sq. cards using 'Bloom with hope' which is one of the hostess sets., each flower head I stamped 3 times and coloured with Blendabilities  ( we like to call them blendibobs)  and then decoupaged each one to give a great 3D effect...




You can get this beautiful set ( 11 stamps ) for just £15.00 by using hostess pounds when hosting a party with a  minimum sales of £150.

What I used

No comments:

Post a Comment